Signal Processing Expert
Full time (40 hours per week)
At S[&]T we specialize in R&D solutions in the domains of High-Tech Industry, Defense & Security, Space & Science, and Environment & Sustainability. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that collaborate with High-Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or internally at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Signal Processing Expert to join the team in The Hague.
When working in the Radar department, the chances to interact with state-of-the-art technology are endless, since here the team develops an entire range of complete system concepts and architectures to integrated microwave circuits and antennas, utilizing for that effect compressive sensing, deep learning, and quantum-enhanced radar technology.
As a Signal Processing Expert, you are responsible for converting convert complex signal-processing
problems into well-formulated mathematical methodologies. Considering the constant evolution of
sensor radar systems, the volume and quality of data are increasing dramatically and, by integrating
this department, you will have the possibility to operate in this dynamic environment and have an
impact on the decision-making processes that require the extraction of correct information. Your
tasks will relate to detection, estimation, tracking, classification, digital beamforming, and MIMO
processing, among others.
• 3+ years of experience in the field
• MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or similar field
• Experience with Radar Applications is mandatory
• Knowledge of MATLAB and/or Python
• Scientific background and expertise in one of the following areas: Information Theory, Statistical Signal Processing, or Detection and Estimation Theory
• Basic knowledge of Machine Learning, Adaptative Algorithms, Waveform Design, or Data and Array Signal Processing
• Capacity to communicate with experts from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to clearly explain the intricate details of data and signal processing to customers and other parties
• Interest in working in technologies interfacing with research and applications
• Fluency, both written and spoken, in English, and preferably Dutch
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
GDPR, personal information
In order to apply for this vacancy you must submit your personal information to Science [&] Technology. Science [&] Technology will collect, use and process your personal information as mentioned
Response time, expectations
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days about your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.