Project Manager Thin Film Electronics
Full time (40 hours per week)
At S[&]T we are specialized in Business solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house. We are currently looking for a Project Manager Thin Film Electronics to join the Thin-Film Electronics team in Eindhoven.
As a Project Manager Thin Film Electronics you will develop and realize the program and project portfolio in the domain of Biomedical Electronics and Energy Storage, with the help of our expertise in thin and thick film process technology and related technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Technical education (MSc,) with preferably experience in Electrochemistry, Energy Storage, or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in working in a dynamic research environment, able to manage imprecise requirements and high (technical) uncertainties
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Skilled Project Management professional (PMP, Prince2, IPMA) with at least 3 years of experience in managing complex international projects
- Pro-active, self-propelling team player with a strong customer focus
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on quality and the drive to continuously improve both organisational and technical processes as well as deliverables
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
GDPR, personal information
In order to apply for this vacancy you must submit your personal information to Science [&] Technology. Science [&] Technology will collect, use and process your personal information as mentioned
Response time, expectations
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days about your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.