Process Engineer - Interconnection Technology
At S[&]T we are currently looking for a Process Engineer - Interconnection Technology to join the team in Nijmegen. As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the interface of materials science, microelectronics, process technology, and packing. You will develop your work in a multidisciplinary research environment in strict combination with the industry. This position is integrated into a new R&D center dedicated to chip integration in several sectors, such as high-tech, automotive, and healthcare.
Your functions will mainly relate to the following:
• Taking responsibility in the ongoing collaborative international projects, basing your decisions on your consolidated expertise
• Developing interconnect and assembly projects for the next generation for high power devices
• Create strong partnerships and establish daily communication with industrial partners and customers
• BSc degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Materials Science
• Between 3-7 years of experience working in the semiconductor industry, especially in the package development or assembly engineering fields
• Proven knowledge of package reliability requirements, quality systems, and failure analysis techniques
• Profound knowledge of assembly materials, such as passivation or encapsulation
• Experience with data handling, analysis, and the communication of the results
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
GDPR, personal information
In order to apply for this vacancy you must submit your personal information to Science [&] Technology. Science [&] Technology will collect, use and process your personal information as mentioned
Response time, expectations
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days about your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.