At Science [&] Technology, we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Specialist to join our headquarters in Delft.
At Science and Technology Corporation we are specialized in the development of high-tech hardware- and software systems that are used in government, industry, space, science and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few organisations that develops state-of-the art solutions in-house and on-site with and for our partners and customers. As a Talent Specialist you will work in a talent development team of domain experts, account managers, HR and management, all working towards filling in positions for specialized multi-disciplinary project teams.
For S[&]T, people and relationships always come first. We invest in getting to know each other and building long term friendships by doing fun stuff together. We are proud on our inclusive culture that created the basis for our multi-cultural team and a good balance of male and female colleagues.
We offer unique professional development via our:
- Preferred suppliership to world class customers;
- Domain experts to assist and develop you in their field;
- Our large network of Experts in our Experts Pool;
- Specialized semantic/AI matching software;
- Senior team members that will coach and guide you;
- Entrepreneurial attitude where all good business ideas are embraced.
As a Talent Specialist, your main focus will be to find, contact and recruit the best possible candidates for our positions, all within days, meanwhile ensuring a smooth candidate journey. You will build your own network of experts for future positions. As a means to these tasks you will define and advertise job opportunities to build a robust pipeline of top candidates. Lastly, you will also help to boost our brand and improve visibility within tech communities and the academic world.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience in IT, engineering, or scientific domain;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills;
- Eager to solve puzzles and look for creative solutions;
- Be an excellent networker;
- Tech-savvy and curious to keep learning;
- Warm personality with an empathetic, assertive and professional attitude;
- Team player with a strong perseverance in solving team challenges;
- Drive and motivation to work in a challenging environment always delivering on time;
- Be fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch;
- Have EU nationality, or a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.