Talent Acquisition / Client Succes Specialist
At S[&]T we are specialized in Business solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house
Do you believe you have passion for Business on advanced signal processing algorithms and waveforms for future phased array radar systems? If so, come join our team of world-renowned experts! We have excellent career opportunities to match your ambition.
At S[&]T We live and breathe innovation, we are an exclusive consultancy company offering high quality and unique profiles of high-tech experts on-site for our customers in the Space, Defense, Public and Industry Markets. We also develop in-house projects and we develop products and services. Our mission is: providing cutting-edge technology and data solutions to create a safer, healthier and more efficient living environment.
As a Talent Acquisition / Client Success Specialist, you will be part of our Client Management Team, helping to strengthen relationships with our customers, maximize business opportunities & offering quality solutions to boost their projects using our pool of experts.
Your main focus will be to find, contact and recruit the best possible candidates for our positions, all within days and meanwhile ensuring a smooth candidate journey. You will build your own network of experts for future positions.
• Help us grow and develop our international team to the next level; Initiate and execute ideas to improve recruitment processes:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, which includes engaging, advising and educating managers to implement best recruitment practices and this way maximize business opportunities, wining new business and identifying future hiring needs;
• Offer quality solutions to boost the in-house and on-site projects with our pool of experts (typically within a week); • Develop and implement a strategy to attract & retain the right talent during the recruitment cycle;
• Write engaging job descriptions, screen and interview candidates to identify the most suitable profile against hiring criteria, guide the entire candidate journey end-to-end by taking responsibility for the 360-recruitment process: Pro-actively sourcing candidates via diverse channels, prospecting, acquiring new niche scientific profiles, building and maintaining strong relationships with potential candidates, conducting interviews, build a strong communication with the right POC from each project, pitch the candidates, prepare candidates for interviews, follow up with the client and candidate through the whole process, ask for feedback and share it to the candidate, be responsible for the salary negotiation and closing the deal.
• Help to boost our brand and improve visibility within tech communities and the academic world.
You have + 5 years of experience within Agency Recruitment, it’s a must to have strong experience in tech recruitment. You are a multitasking professional that loves challenges, high speed but delivering quality, goal driven person, proactive, hands on, critical mindset, charismatic, with excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills, entrepreneurial mindset and a real team player.
You understand what motivates people and drives business. You are energetic, an engaging storyteller and a relationship builder. You have a successful track record in recruitment and are looking to build your career in a key position in the organization.
What do you need to succeed?
- Endurance mindset;
- Eager to solve puzzles and look for creative solutions;
- Be an excellent networker;
- Tech-savvy and curious to keep learning;
- Warm personality with an empathetic, assertive and professional attitude;
- Team player with a strong perseverance in solving team challenges;
- Drive and motivation to work in a challenging environment always delivering on time;
- Be fluent in English, preferably understand or be willing to learn Dutch;
- EU nationality, or a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
We offer a fulltime, flexible job with competitive salary and benefits; being part of a fast-growing, ambitious, smart, and energetic team; professional development; entrepreneurial attitude where all good business ideas are embraced;
Work with relevant partners such as ESA, NATO, Airbus, TNO, NLR, SRON, ASTRON as their preferred supplier; Learn from domain experts that assist and develop you in their field.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.
GDPR, personal information
In order to apply for this vacancy you must submit your personal information to Science [&] Technology. Science [&] Technology will collect, use and process your personal information as mentioned
Response time, expectations
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days about your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.