Here at Science [&] Technology, we push technological boundaries with the aim of providing cutting-edge technology and data solutions to create a safer, healthier and more efficient living environment. We see ourselves to be a technological and innovative partner for all companies that strive for a better life on Earth and beyond by supporting local teams with our talent acquisition and high tech project work. We are currently looking for a Project Controller for our Delft headquarters.
We are looking for a full-time Project Controller who is responsible for the financial administration and control of our project organization. Are you looking for a versatile position within a technical company with a people-oriented informal atmosphere? Are you service-oriented, do you enjoy continuously improvement of financial processes and reports. Can you switch quickly in a dynamic environment? Then we are looking for you!
- You have a key role in month-end closings;
- Responsible for a complete and accurate financial administration of our projects (invoicing / hour registration);
- Responsible for a reliable project cashflow forecast and WorkInProgress reporting;
- Anticipate financial risks and advice the project management and management;
- Monitoring of contractual obligations;
- Responsible for subsidy requests (WBSO).
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Business Economics or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a project controller preferably in the ICT sector;
- Able to work independently and manage your own priorities;
- Accurate and focused on “getting things done”;
- Fluent in English, preferably also Dutch;
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO9001/27001) is a pre;
- Experience with implementation and optimization of ERP systems is appreciated;
- Experience with contract management is a pre;
- EU nationality, or a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Would you like to hear more? Apply today! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.